martes, 28 de junio de 2011

What does it cost hire me?

[caption id="attachment_43" align="alignleft" width="240" caption="DJ Evolution"]DJ Evolution[/caption]

My starting point is Malaga, Andalucia, Spain. If you want me to Australia, you have to support my travel and expenses.

And unlike superstarsDJ, if I'm going to the radio, I have no fear to micro and/or cameras. Showman secured, before, during and after.

Your club must have a professional medium cabin. I work with PC /Similar, so at least you will have two CD players, you must be at least how the height of the Pioneer CDJ-1000. I do not care if Denon or Numark, but not basic models ... The mixer ... here I am more exquisite. Do not ever put a cheap mixer, it will not last an hour. Dateq, RODEC, ALLEN & HEAT ... of that caliber. And if possible,with 100mm faders or more ... well, a club table.

Why these requirements? Because a lot of years later, you & people know the difference between amateur and pro. And the distances are considerable.

Call me at (+34) 663 379 731 (WhatsApp Welcome) and we will arrange an interview.

1 comentario:

Mark Anderson dijo...

wow this blog is wonderful i love studying your articles. Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.