martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Jordy Max presents The Best Old Hits Music Volume 1

If we talk about retro, we talked about music from other decades. And not everything is necessarily retro-mail. This "session" a couple of hours give to you a good account of it.

The BOHM 1 ... that means there will be a The BOHM 2 and who knows but there will be a The BOHM 5. I know it sounds incredibly good. And it sounds like those days. If you really like it, don't hesitate to contact&contract me!!!

PLAYLIST:

Jordy Max presents The Best Old Hits Music Volume 1
Jon & Vangelis - State of independance
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Falco - Rock me Amadeus
Ofra Haza - I'm Nin'Alu
Russ Ballard - Voices
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Tears for Fears - Shout
Steve Winwood - Higher love
Milli Vanilli - Girl you know it´s true
Tina Charles - I love to love
Men Without Hats - safety dance
Nik Kershaw - The Riddle
Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
Baltimora - Tarzan boy
Laura Branigan - Self Control
BananaRama - Cruel summer
Men At Work - Down under
INXS - Need You Tonight
Sydney Youngblood - Sit and wait
Silver Pozzoli - Around My Dreams
Modern Talking - Brother Louie
Eddie Huntington - USSR
The Twins - Ballet dancer
Marrs - Pump up the volume
Bomb the Bass - Beat dis
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Madonna - Holiday
Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
Dusty Springfield & PSB - What have I done to deserve this
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
Big Fun - Blame it on the boogie
Delacey - Hideaway
Sandy B - Make the world go round
Spiller - Groovejet
49ers - Touch Me
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Gat Deco - Passion
Rui Da Silva ft Cassandra - Touch me
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now
Yes - Owner of a lonely heart
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
Madness - Our house
Falco - Der Kommissar
Depeche Mode - Strangelove
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Hall & Oates - I can't go for that
Prince - Kiss
Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want
Hot Chocolate - You sexy thing
Nik Kershaw - I won't let the sun go down on me
Madonna - La isla bonita
Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz
Ice Mc - Easy
Black Box - Fantasy
Paula Abdul - Straight up
Culture Club - Everything i own

No hay comentarios: